What We Offer in Our Course:
Swarm Robotics deals with Artificial Swarm Intelligence and involves the use of multiple Robots which coordinate among themselves to complete a mission. The Swarm robots communicate with each other wirelessly and take decisions.
This workshop involves the development of autonomous swarm robots enabled with master-slave communication. The master robot controls the slave robot while performing its own task and the slave robot functions based on the signal received from the master robot (both being autonomous).
Swarm Robotics Workshop Topics:
- Understanding Swarm Intelligence, Interfacing Sensors, Wireless Communication and Micro controller Programming
- Understanding Machine to Machine Communication
- Development of Autonomous Robots which send signals to communicate with each other
- Micro controller Programming to receive signals from other Robots and behave accordingly
- Introduction to structure and programming of micro controllers
- Practical experience for participants with DC motors, Radio Frequency Modules, Micro controllers, Infrared Sensors, etc
Swarm Robotics Workshop Course Structure:
- Lecture by Expert on Swarm Intelligence, Wireless Communication and Autonomous Robotics – 4 hours
- Designing the Swarm Robot – 1 hour
- Fabricating the Swarm Robot – 2 hours
- Programming the Swarm Robot – 6 hours
- Testing of Swarm Robots and Competition – 2 hours
- Awards and Certificates – 0.5 hours
Swarm Robotics Workshop Details:
- Eligibility: Anybody interested in learning robotics can attend this workshop.
- Certificate and Awards: Certificate of Participation and Merit
- Duration: 2 days Minimum