Super Drifter (Hover Robot)Contact US
What We Offer in Super Drifter Course:
Have you have seen a hovercraft? It is the vehicle that walks on land, air as well as water. The same principle is applied to super drifter robots. Super Drifter is one of the technologically advanced robots that can walk on land as well as water and an even bit in the air.
Super Drifter (Hover Robot) Workshop Topics:
- Introduction to robotics and basics of robotics
- Basic system of robotics
- Making the circuit for super drifter
- PCB basics
- Component mounting
- Testing and troubleshooting
- Processing system
- Adding a mechanical structure in robotics
- Building the aesthetics of robot
- Super drifter is ready!
Super Drifter (Hover Robot) Workshop Objectives:
- Identify the main components of a robot and learn the many ways robots are being used in industry.
- Follow safety rules and learn how to use and store tools correctly.
- Learn how to work with a team to use coordination to solve problems, and will serve as a team leader and a team member.
Super Drifter (Hover Robot) Workshop Details:
- Eligibility: 3rd Standard to 12th standard.
- Certificate and Awards: Certificate of Participation and Merit.
- Duration: 1 day Minimum.