Super Diver (Swimming Robot)
What We Offer in Our Course:
This robot is one of the water robots. It loves to dive and swim in water. This robot can show some of its skills in water as well. Thus, it is called a Super Diver Robot. This robot will venture into the field of aqua robotics.
Aqua Robot (Swimming Robot) Workshop Topics:
- Introduction to robotics
- Basics of robotics
- Selection of components and cost of components
- Making the circuit for aqua robot
- PCB basics
- Component mounting
- Testing and troubleshooting
- Processing system
- Adding a mechanical structure in robotics
- Building the aesthetics of robot
- Aqua Robot is ready!
Aqua Robot (Swimming Robot) Workshop Objectives:
- Identify the main components of a robot and learn the many ways robots are being used in industry.
- Follow safety rules and learn how to use and store tools correctly.
- Learn how to work with a team to use coordination to solve problems, and will serve as a team leader and a team member.
Aqua Robot (Swimming Robot) Workshop Details:
- Eligibility: 3rd Standard to 12th standard.
- Certificate and Awards: Certificate of Participation and Merit
- Duration: 1 days Minimum