Remote Controlled Robot
What We Offer in Our Course:
This is one of the first electronic toys that kids are acquainted with. All of them have at some point played with this remote-controlled car. Now, they can make the remote-controlled robot on their own!
Remote Controlled Robot Workshop Topics:
- Introduction to robotics
- Basics of robotics
- Selection of components and cost of components
- Making the circuit for Remote Controlled Robot
- PCB basics
- Component mounting
- Testing and troubleshooting
- Processing system
- Adding a mechanical structure in robotics
- Building the aesthetics of robot
- Remote Controlled Robot is ready!
Remote Controlled Robot Workshop Objectives:
- Identify the main components of a robot and learn the many ways robots are being used in industry.
- Follow safety rules and learn how to use and store tools correctly.
- Learn how to work with a team to use coordination to solve problems, and will serve as a team leader and a team member.
Remote Controlled Robot Workshop Details:
- Eligibility: 3rd Standard to 12th standard.
- Certificate and Awards: Certificate of Participation and Merit
- Duration: 1 days Minimum