Photon Robotics (Light Detecting Robot)
What We Offer in Our Course:
The robot that moves its course following the light that falls on it. The way the light source is cued, the photon robot follows it.
Photon Robotics (Light Detecting Robot) Workshop Topics:
- Introduction to robotics
- Basics of robotics
- Selection of components and cost of components
- Making the circuit for photon robot / light detector robot
- PCB basics
- Component mounting
- Testing and troubleshooting
- Processing system
- Adding a mechanical structure in robotics
- Building the aesthetics of robot
- Light Detector Robot is ready!
Light Detecting Robot Workshop Objectives:
- Identify the main components of a robot and learn the many ways robots are being used in industry.
- The light sensors play a significant role in photon robotics. Thus, an extended knowledge of photons (particle of light) will be taught to students, and they can design much more projects on their own afterward.
- Follow safety rules and learn how to use and store tools correctly.
- Learn how to work with a team to use coordination to solve problems, and will serve as a team leader and a team member.
Photon Robotics (Light Detecting Robot) Workshop Details:
- Eligibility: 3rd Standard to 12th standard.
- Certificate and Awards: Certificate of Participation and Merit
- Duration: 1 days Minimum