Path Tracer (Line Follower)Contact US
What We Offer in Path Tracer (Line Follower) Course:
A robot that will follow the line on its own. As the name suggests our robot in this mode will follow a line. Our robot will follow a white line on the black surface or vice versa. The most common and easiest of robots to make, it will be very easily absorbed by school children.
Path Tracer (Line Follower) Workshop Topics:
- Introduction to robotics
- Basics of robotics
- Selection of components and cost of components
- Making the circuit for path tracer
- PCB basics
- Component mounting
- Testing and troubleshooting
- Processing system
- Adding a mechanical structure in robotics
- Building the aesthetics of robot
- Path tracer is ready!
Path Tracer (Line Follower) Workshop Objectives:
- Learning about how sensors will trace the line and stick to it while moving.
- Black, as well as white lines, can be traced by the path follower.
Path Tracer (Line Follower) Workshop Details:
- Eligibility: 3rd Standard to 12th standard.
- Certificate and Awards: Certificate of Participation and Merit.
- Duration: 1 day Minimum.