Mobile / Wireless Controlled Robot
What We Offer in Our Course:
This is a higher-level robot that can be interfaced with mobile phones. You can give commands to your robot from your cell phone, and it operates on mobility principle. If you’re in Delhi, and you want to make control your robot in Mumbai, it’s possible. This is how mobile robot functions!
Mobile Robotic Workshop mainly focuses on the student eager to learn about robotics using Cellular communication. They will get a chance to expand their knowledge in the field of designing, construction, operation, and wireless application of Robots using Mobile-Phone’s generated DTMF (Dual Tone Multiple Frequency) tones.
Mobile Controlled Robot Course Topics:
- Understanding the working of DTMF
- DTMF decoding techniques
- Understanding the structure and programming of microcontrollers
- Practical experience for participant with DC motors, microcontrollers, sensors and accelerometers.
- Designing and Development of Mobile controlled ROBOT
- Participants are encouraged to think and come up with new designs
Mobile Controlled Robot Course Structure:
- Lecture by an expert trainer – 4 hours
- Designing the Robot – 1 hour
- Fabricating the Robot – 2 hours
- Programming Session- 5 hours
- Testing Session and Competition – 3 hours
- Awards and Certificates Distribution – 1 hours
Mobile Controlled Robot Workshop Details:
- Eligibility: Anybody interested in learning electronics or mobile robotics can attend this workshop.
- Certificate and Awards: Certificate of Participation and Merit
- Duration: 2 days Minimum