Basic Robotics WorkshopContact US
What We Offer in Basic Robotic Course:
The workshop begins with a Robotics overview and how it is an essential part of each and every engineer’s life, irrespective of the field. Thus, in the first year itself, let the future engineers get a gist of knowing robotics, what it is, how it functions, and how is it important in their profession.
Basic Robotics Course Outcomes:
- Introduction to Robotics.
- Learn how to Assemble PC.
- Learn how to make Line follower Robot without programming.
Basic Robotics Course Structure and Topics:
- Introduction to Robotics and PC – 2 Hours
- Line Follower Robots and PC Assembling – 9 Hours
- Complete Step By Step Guide to Design, Selection of Component and Successful Trouble Shooting of Line Follower Robots.
- Complete Guidance and Training for Assembling of PC.
- Personality Development – 1 Hour
- Competition – 5 Hours
Basic Robotics Workshop Details:
- Eligibility: Engineering students from any department who are interested in working with the latest technology and learning and clearing basic robotics concepts with personality Development.
- Certificate and Awards: Certificate of Participation and Merit.
- Duration: 2 days Minimum.