What We Offer in Our Course:
Autonomous Robot comprises robots that function depending on inputs from sensors and are controlled with the help of microcontrollers. The workshop helps participants understand the use of sensors, microcontrollers, microcontroller programming and mechanical design of autonomous robots.
Autonomous Robotics is a workshop on intelligent Autonomous, micro-controller based with multiple sensor robots. This workshop is dedicated to clear the basic concept of electronic & electrical components. In this workshop, students will make their Self Brain Robot which will do various activities.
Autonomous Robots Workshop Topics:
- Getting Started with Embedded Systems & Robotics
- What are Microcontrollers & Microprocessors…?
- What is an Autonomous Robot?
- Basic Analog and Digital Electronics
- Resistors, Capacitors, Diode, Transistors, Rectifier, Transformer etc.
- Need of Autonomous Robot
- Installation of Software’s.
Autonomous Robots Workshop Course Structre:
- Lecture by Expert on Autonomous Robot – 1 hours
- Basic Microcontroller Programming- 3 hours
- Fabricating the Robot – 2 hours
- Programming the Robot – 6 hours
- Testing of Robots and Competition – 2 hours
- Awards and Certificates – 0.5 hours.
Autonomous Robots Workshop Details:
- Eligibility: Anybody interested in learning robotics can attend this workshop.
- Certificate and Awards: Certificate of Participation and Merit
- Duration: 2 days Minimum