Arduino MasterContact US
What We Offer in Arduino Master Course:
Get a basic introduction to electronics by learning to use an Arduino mini-computer board! Students will learn how to control electronic devices with Arduino and install sensors into a project. We will also teach students the fundamentals of modern electronic microcontrollers and walk them through learning to program on the Arduino.
Arduino Master Workshop Topics:
- Understanding the Arduino
- Understanding the structure and programming of microcontrollers
- Practical experience for participants with DC motors, microcontrollers, sensors, and accelerometers.
- Practical experience on Arduino
- Two live projects on Arduino
- Skills for designing projects using Arduino
- Designing and Development of Arduino-controlled Application
- Participants are encouraged to think and come up with new designs
Arduino Master Course Structure:
- Lecture by an expert trainer – 4 hours
- Installation of Arduino – 1 hour
- Basic of Embedded Programming – 2 hours
- Programming Session- 5 hours
- Testing Session and Competition – 3 hours
- Awards and Certificates Distribution – 1 hour
Arduino Master Workshop Details:
- Eligibility: Anybody interested in learning arduino can attend this workshop.
- Certificate and Awards: Certificate of Participation and Merit.
- Duration: 2 days Minimum.