Android Controlled Robot
What We Offer in Our Course:
The workshop helps participants understand the concepts and use of accelerometer sensors, microcontrollers, Android App Development, and microcontroller programming in Android Bluetooth Controlled Robot designing.
Android Robotics Workshop Topics:
- Getting Started with Embedded Systems & Robotics
- What are Microcontrollers & Microprocessors…?
- What is Open Source Platform?
- What is Android?
- Basic Analog and Digital Electronics
- Resistors, Capacitors, Diode, Transistors, Rectifier, Transformer etc.
- Installation of Software
- Introduction to Android
- Basic tools to make your own Apps
Android Robotics Course Structure:
- Lecture by an expert trainer – 4 hours
- Designing the Robot – 1 hour
- Fabricating the Robot – 2 hours
- Programming Session- 5 hours
- Testing Session and Competition – 3 hours
- Awards and Certificates Distribution – 1 hours
Android Robotics Workshop Details:
- Eligibility: Anybody interested in learning Android Robotics can attend this workshop.
- Certificate and Awards: Certificate of Participation and Merit
- Duration: 2 days Minimum